8:30 a.m. Adult Sunday School
9:30 a.m. Bible Study
9:30-11:15 Nursery, infants through preschool
10:00 a.m. Worship
10:15 a.m. Children’s Sunday School, after Children’s Moment in Worship
11:00 a.m. Fellowship
1st & 3rd Mondays
Stephen Ministry 6:30 p.m.
2nd & 4th Mondays
Shawlers 6:30 p.m.
Congregational Care 10 a.m.
Prayer and Share 1:30 p.m. (1st Wednesday at 2:00 p.m.)
Chancel Choir 7 p.m.
United Methodist Women 12 noon
Prayer and Share 2:00 p.m.
We pray team 3:00 p.m.
6 Ways to Sunday Praise Band 5:45 p.m.
Thursday Discipleship Group 6:00 p.m.
Community dinner 6:00 p.m.
Saturday lunch prepared 11 a.m.
Served 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
United Methodist Men 9 a.m.
Whitney United Methodist Church has a variety of programs and activities to fit all stages of experience!
- Boy Scouts of America, Ore-Ida Council Troop 49
- Community Dinner (third Friday of each month)
- Joseph’s Closet – a winter clothing ministry (October – February)
- Manna Fellowship for Adults– fourth Sunday of every month (6:00 pm)
- 2nd and 4th Monday Night Shawlers (knitting/crochet prayer shawls for hospital patients)
- Music: Choir (Wednesday 7:00 p.m) Praise Band (Thursday (7:00 pm)
- Radio Ministry
- Saturday Lunch
- Stephen Ministry
- Sunday School for all ages
- United Methodist Men
- United Methodist Women
- We Pray Team
- Whitney Grandparents (volunteer tutors for Whitney Elementary School)
- Volunteering at St. Vincent dePaul Food Pantry across the street from the church
Volunteering at St. Vincent dePaul Food Pantry across the street from the church